General Ship Modeling: Painting & Color Schemes
Topics on painting and paint schemes are grouped here
Gator's Masks is back online & taking orders
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 - 03:02 AM UTC
Hey all. Ordering from my website is live again so please spread the word. I am handling the ordering a little differently to prevent errors. You'll email me what you are looking for and I will send you a PayPal invoice. This way we both know the exact shipping cost. This will also let you see exactly what you are getting before you pay. I am also adjusting the hull masks to compensate for the curvature. I will be doing this as each mask is ordered so I can measure it to the kit I have in my stash. If you order a masks and I don't have the kit, I will give you a free masks for allowing me to use your kit to measure the hull. We'll work out the details through email when necessary. We still haven't moved into the new house, so I will close when that happens, but that shouldn't be too long. Also, I should have everything I need to bottle glue in a week.

Thanks, Kenny.
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Model Shipwrights: 350 posts
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 - 06:35 PM UTC
Glad to hear it Kenny!
warreni
Visit this Community
South Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 5,926 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2,624 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 03:25 PM UTC
R U makin' glue again?
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 05:39 PM UTC
great Kenny !!! I'll tell my buddy. Had to lend him my 350 Hornet set.
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 07:01 AM UTC

Quoted Text

R U makin' glue again?

I sure am Warren. The website has a different layout to it reflecting what I do as more of a hobby than a business, which it is.

One of the reasons I closed down was to regroup after some nasty comments about me letting the welfare of my family get in the way of the modeler getting their order. I had to take a break and re-evaluate the reason I was doing this along with making time to remodel a 40 year old mobile home so we could have a house again.
warreni
Visit this Community
South Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 5,926 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2,624 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 07:05 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

R U makin' glue again?

I sure am Warren. The website has a different layout to it reflecting what I do as more of a hobby than a business, which it is.

One of the reasons I closed down was to regroup after some nasty comments about me letting the welfare of my family get in the way of the modeler getting their order. I had to take a break and re-evaluate the reason I was doing this along with making time to remodel a 40 year old mobile home so we could have a house again.

Boy that sux! You ought to name and shame the idiots who did that. I am just coming to the end of the first bottle I purchased yonks ago and beside a couple of light thinnings with water it is still great. Hope the new bottle hasn't gone off waiting!

All the best Kenny to you and your family
Cheers
Warren
Gremlin56
KitMaker: 3,897 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,301 posts
Posted: Friday, August 09, 2013 - 03:24 AM UTC
Sorry to hear someone attacked you online in this fashion.
There are a lot of a******s around. I don't think you of all people deserve this.
Cheers,
Julian
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Model Shipwrights: 350 posts
Posted: Friday, August 09, 2013 - 05:50 AM UTC
Unfortunately I would have to agree with Julian, cyberbullying is still a growing problem. I'm sorry to hear about that Kenny, and I'm glad that you took some time off and were able to recoup.
 _GOTOTOP