_GOTOBOTTOM
Ships by Class/Type: Military Small Craft
For topics on PT boats, landing craft, Vietnam riverine, etc.
The zebra is on the way!
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 06:46 AM UTC
Ahoy mates!

Well, the 1/72 PT zebra camo masks are in the works, finally. I'm almost finished with one side and then I'll start the other. I should have it done by the end of the weekend.

Kenny
PeteV
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 172 posts
Model Shipwrights: 162 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 02:24 PM UTC
Well Kenny,

What can I say, just when I believed that my eye was getting better I come across your posting and all I can see is stripes, I can`t see anything that looks like a horse, better get myself back down the hospital and tell them it needs doing again (LOL)

Really , well done as usual, I know who to speak to now when I do my planned 1/32 scale Fokker Triplane as 586/17 "Die Optische Taeuschung" .

All the best

PeteV

blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 12:53 AM UTC
You need to let this one show up at squadron or Great Models somehow. I'm sure they could sell a ton for you, as well as increase sales of the PT 109 kit.
Hoovie
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 505 posts
Model Shipwrights: 104 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 01:24 AM UTC
What about some neat S-100 ones????
Ron Hoover
hmmm I wonder what mine is like, but again
no hurry!!
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 02:58 AM UTC

Quoted Text

You need to let this one show up at squadron or Great Models somehow. I'm sure they could sell a ton for you, as well as increase sales of the PT 109 kit.

Steve, that would be ideal, but I'm not set up to mass produce masks. Lord, I've got one full time job, I don't want another! :-)
I've actually been approached by Squadron. There's just no way. The choice is simple, family or work. I'll choose family everytime. My dad wasn't around a whole lot when I was a kid because he was either working or off playing in a softball tournament. With modeling, Ian can play in my hobby room while I work. It's fun for both of us. I'd hate to se him grow up like I did, with dad always on the road.

Kenny
 _GOTOTOP