_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Want to be part of a group build? This is where to start, plan, and meet about them.
Proposal~"Cruisers of the 20th..."
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 10:54 PM UTC
Aye, tis going to be a right busy time here at MSW, me maties...yearghhhh...

We need at least 10 committed builders before I can make this an approved campaign, so how about it? Are ye joinin'' in on the fun, or just gonna'' tread the waters?

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
~Gunny
Rab
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 353 posts
Model Shipwrights: 207 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 02:21 AM UTC
Well, I've enlisted but my biggest problem is the 8 x 1:350 cruisers in my stash. I may ask for suggestions once the go-ahead is given, because I'm having trouble deciding.
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 960 posts
Model Shipwrights: 901 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 02:59 AM UTC
Rab,
If it would help you......you could always sell me one or two of those. I signed up for this campaign aand it will be a good one for sure
Rab
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 06:39 AM UTC
I'm leaning towards the YMW's Furutaka or the 44' Mogami, but have an Oakland, Juneau/Atlanta, Houston, Indianapolis, San Fransisco or the Graf Spee. Sorry, none for sale. Took me too long to aquire them.
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 960 posts
Model Shipwrights: 901 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 10:18 AM UTC
Rab
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 02:43 AM UTC
Has there been a typo error with planned commencment date ? , it says July next year.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 03:02 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Has there been a typo error with planned commencment date ? , it says July next year.

No Kym, numbers right mate...we already have a few campaigns rolling here at MSW, and too many irons in the fire will soon put the fire out, know what I mean?

And with a campaign of this magnitude, we want to make sure we get the most of it...that's why it won't begin until next July...but we have many other campaigns tha can keep ya busy til then!
Cheers,
~Gunny
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 03:06 AM UTC
[quote]
Quoted Text

No Kym, numbers right mate...we already have a few campaigns rolling here at MSW, and too many irons in the fire will soon put the fire out, know what I mean?

And with a campaign of this magnitude, we want to make sure we get the most of it...that's why it won't begin until next July...but we have many other campaigns tha can keep ya busy til then! We still need one more committed entrant for "Forgotten Sisters" to make it official...
Cheers,
~Gunny
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,080 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 03:39 AM UTC
[quote]
Quoted Text

Quoted Text

And with a campaign of this magnitude, we want to make sure we get the most of it...that's why it won't begin until next July...but we have many other campaigns tha can keep ya busy til then! We still need one more committed entrant for "Forgotten Sisters" to make it official...
Cheers,
~Gunny

Kym,
Gunny beat me to it, yes it is next year but think of it as time to do some research and buy all those extras you may need for your build.

Ciao
Luciano
battleshipman1
KitMaker: 3 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 07:31 AM UTC
Hello,
New to the site and I thought I would give these campaigns a try. I signed up for this one and one other. See ya at the bench.
 _GOTOTOP