_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Want to be part of a group build? This is where to start, plan, and meet about them.
Finished -100
winks147
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 25 posts
Model Shipwrights: 20 posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 06:11 PM UTC
I finished my S-100 E-boat (S-188, to be exact). Posted pics. Now what do I do?
Kevin

Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 10,889 posts
Model Shipwrights: 79 posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 08:57 PM UTC
Very nice. Any more pics? Is this the Revel 1:72 kit?
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 09:09 PM UTC
Looks great, Kevin...did you receive my e-mail from the other day?

As far as meeting the campaign guidelines for this one, mate, well, yer done...there's still lots of time for this campaign left, so if you would like to build another PT type vessel, then have at it!

If ones enough, then kick back, and watch the other entrants builds progress...when the campaign is wrapped, then the ribbons will be handed out to all who have met the guidelines...thanks for the great entry, my friend! (and check out the other campaigns that are coming up on the "group build" page...you may want to sign up for these as well!)

Cheers,
~Mark
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 09:10 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Brother Tarok, we have a MOD in the works on this one, mate...very soon, very soon!
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 10,889 posts
Model Shipwrights: 79 posts
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 10:03 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Brother Tarok, we have a MOD in the works on this one, mate...very soon, very soon!

Ah, keeping us in suspenders are you
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2007 - 10:27 PM UTC

Naw, mate!
muddyfields
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 884 posts
Model Shipwrights: 135 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 04:28 AM UTC
Very nice.
Have you got any more pictures.
Like the weathering & that water.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 05:16 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Very nice.
Have you got any more pictures.
Like the weathering & that water.

Hi Shaun...
We are going to be putting up a "Model On Display" featuring this model very soon, with plenty of pictures, mate!
Cheers,
~Gunny
winks147
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 04:36 PM UTC
Yes, I did, Gunny. Just a matter of taking the pics and sending. Should have them to you by the end of the week. My week fills up once in a while (I am a Lutheran pastor - and I really do work more than one day a week on occasion), as it did last week. I am getting ready for the IPMS Nats - just finished a 54mm scratchbuilt diorama of the Gunfight at the OK Corral - but will get the pics done.
Kevin

Quoted Text

As far as meeting the campaign guidelines for this one, mate, well, yer done...there's still lots of time for this campaign left, so if you would like to build another PT type vessel, then have at it!

If ones enough, then kick back, and watch the other entrants builds progress...when the campaign is wrapped, then the ribbons will be handed out to all who have met the guidelines...thanks for the great entry, my friend! (and check out the other campaigns that are coming up on the "group build" page...you may want to sign up for these as well!)

Cheers,
~Mark

winks147
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 04:40 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks, Rudi. Yes, it is. There are more pics in the Dockyard forum under the topic, Action In The Channel.

Kevin
winks147
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 04:44 PM UTC
I have an Airfix S-10 Klasse started, but that will be a while yet. Have a couple WWI planes I want to build.
Kevin

Quoted Text

....there's still lots of time for this campaign left, so if you would like to build another PT type vessel, then have at it!

Cheers,
~Mark

Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 12:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Yes, I did, Gunny. Just a matter of taking the pics and sending. Should have them to you by the end of the week. My week fills up once in a while (I am a Lutheran pastor - and I really do work more than one day a week on occasion), as it did last week. I am getting ready for the IPMS Nats - just finished a 54mm scratchbuilt diorama of the Gunfight at the OK Corral - but will get the pics done.
Kevin

Quoted Text

Cheers,
~Mark

Sounds like a plan to me, mate...
Keep Modeling!
~Gunny
Tomfan
Visit this Community
Slovenia
KitMaker: 113 posts
Model Shipwrights: 103 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 06:51 AM UTC
NICE....