_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
NEWS
1/350 Accessories from Veteran
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 10:47 AM UTC
Ahoy mates!

Just in time for Dragon''s 1/350 Arliegh Burke, Veteran Model introduces their line of 1/350 resin accessories.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
~Gator
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 01:20 PM UTC
Good level of detail in such small parts, and not for Arleigh Burk's only
Excellent news for any dealing with 1/350

Thanks for sharing Kenny
Skipper
goldenpony
Visit this Community
Zimbabwe
KitMaker: 3,529 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2,419 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 12:57 AM UTC
I found these guys while looking around yesterday. They have some very impressive looking items. Several pieces they make will fit right into my USS Scott when I get a chance to build her. Oddly enough, their kit for the KeeLung, is the USS Scott. Originally the USS Kidd was once again going to be the lead ship of the KeeLung class, however delays in getting her ready forced them to use the Scott for the lead.

I wonder if they ever fixed the Kidd and Scott's lists. The Scott had a 1 degree list to port while the Kidd had a 1 degree list to starboard. When we would tied up next to each other it looked strange.

Commander Models has the Veteran parts, do you know of anyone else? I might must try them out. Somebody needs to make a 1/350 SH2F helo though.

Anyway, the level of detail on their resin parts and from waht I saw of the Keelung kit, they are way out in front of everyone else. The MK26 launchers look to be dead on from my memory as do the Harpoon launchers.

_GOTOTOP