_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
NEWS
U-Boot im Focus, Volume 2
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 11:55 PM UTC
Ahoy, mates!

Check out the latest announcement from Luftfahrtverlag-Start, volume two of the fine new publication "U-Boot im Focus" will be hitting the market this month...follow the link below for more details!

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
~Gunny
PeteV
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 172 posts
Model Shipwrights: 162 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 06:55 AM UTC
Hi to every one,

My copy of UiF 2 was handed to me by my post lady this morning, I must say that I am as impressed with issue 2 as I was with issue 1 . The second issue follows the style of number one, lots of clear sharp period photos many of which are reported as being published for the first time accompanied with text that explains what you are looking at.

The pictures open up a range of modeling/diorama possibilities, there is a one photo of some poor chap using the "outside" loo (toilet) for a sit down job who can do no more than smile weakly at his so called mate holding the camera, talk about being caught with your trousers down, but it would add interest if not typically English "Toilet Humor" to a diorama .

I for one would like to thank the people responsible for this publication and I look forward to supporting them and their work in future.

PeteV
 _GOTOTOP