_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
MSW ARTISTS OF THE MONTH
grayghost666
KitMaker: 2,458 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,423 posts
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2007 - 03:58 PM UTC
hello all,
i just found the pics of the artists of the month section.to Rui Matos,Martin J Quinn,Peter Fulqoney,Mike McCabe,and Rob Kernaqhan ia am in amazement of your skills and details of your builds.all i can say is to each of you i give you a++++.please gunny keep doing the artist of the month so i can see the great work of these master builders.
thx,
Bruce
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2007 - 08:54 PM UTC

Quoted Text

hello all,
i just found the pics of the artists of the month section.to Rui Matos,Martin J Quinn,Peter Fulqoney,Mike McCabe,and Rob Kernaghan i am in amazement of your skills and details of your builds. All that I can say is to each of you i give you a++++....please Gunny keep doing the artist of the month, so I can see the great work of these master builders.
thx,
Bruce

For sure, mate, we are quite lucky here at MSW, to have so much talent lurking about in our waters...I plan on continuing these interviews as long as we have willing participants! They're alot of fun, and give us a unique look inside the men behind these models...thanks for the good words, Bruce!

Cheers,
~Gunny
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 04:32 AM UTC
Well...

I wouldn't call myself a master builder... yet!
I still have a lot to learn and a lot to improve, but this is what MSW and similar foruns are all about: to learn and improve our skills at the same time as we make friends and have fun

Skipper (aka Rui Matos)
grayghost666
KitMaker: 2,458 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,423 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 03:08 PM UTC
hello Rui,
in my opinion you are a master builder.to me a master builder not only makes models and put them on display but also helps others in their quest to get better.you are what i call a great teacher for others.please keep posting your work here,so others can learn and grow in the hobby.
cheers,
Bruce
 _GOTOTOP