_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
Time to get back to work!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 - 10:28 PM UTC
Ahoy mates,
A Happy New Year to one and all here at MSW, and a sincere thank you to all for helping us to grow as we have in the last year...we still have a way to go though, to reach the heights that I know that we can here at MSW!

We have a busy year planned already, with many campaigns (the most, so far in our history here!) running, and more in the slipway ready to roll, and with the 2007 offerings to us shipwrights, there are PLENTY of new horizons to embark upon...really cool time to be a ship modeler!

So now that all the holiday hooplah is done, it's time to get back to work, and continue on the quest to make our site here the one stop ship modeling resource that I know that we can...but I need the site members regular submissions (On Display features, reviews, etc.), uhm, that would be YOU GUYS out there reading this, to help do this!

We've got some interesting new things planned here at MSW, and do hope that all of our membership feel as good about being here as much as we do...thanks again to everyone, and full steam ahead into 2008!

Cheers,
~Gunny

_GOTOTOP