_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Want to be part of a group build? This is where to start, plan, and meet about them.
FEATURE
Riverine Craft campaign Wrap-up
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 - 03:33 AM UTC
Ahoy mates!

Take a look at a NEW style feature here at MSW, the first Campaign Wrap-up Feature!

In the future, all MSW sanctioned campaigns will have a follow up re-cap to highlight the campaign and it's activities!

Enjoy!

(Nice job, Rui! )

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
~Gunny
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 - 04:28 AM UTC
Awesome job, one and all. There are some splendid models there.

Gator
Frigate
Visit this Community
West Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 500 posts
Model Shipwrights: 205 posts
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 - 04:46 AM UTC
Gentlemen,
Great job with the new wrap-up feature, a terrific addition. This was an extremely interesting campaign, and I'm looking forward to other related builds. A "Well Done" to all who participated ! Semper Fi....................Bruce
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 14,499 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,919 posts
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 - 08:59 AM UTC
Hi Guys,

A good idea and about time too. What an excellent set of builds. Congrats to all who entered, excellent stuff folks.

Al
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 - 09:34 AM UTC
Hi guys!

I think that this should be something to continue on future finished Campaigns...
It is a good chance to see all the entries together, excellent, good and those not so good - we all had to start, right?
The more the merrier - so get your hands back to the workbench and finish those models!

Rui
goldenpony
Visit this Community
Zimbabwe
KitMaker: 3,529 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2,419 posts
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 - 09:53 AM UTC
I like seeing the finished group all together. Sure some might not have finished along the way, but that happens. This way everyone gets exposure for their builds, from novice all the way up to the scratch building masters.

This is a much better wrap up than the regular post in the campaign thread and clicking the ribbons to everyone.

BZ to all of those who finished!

SGTJKJ
Visit this Community
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 10,069 posts
Model Shipwrights: 228 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 02:38 AM UTC
Great idea to make a campaign wrap up.

It was a joy to participate although the final turn out was a little disappointing. Very nice to have my model included in such impressive model company.

I am mostly an armour modeller, but I am still looking forward to participate in future campaigns here on MSW. Right now I am finishing my "No guns allowed" entry and planning has started for the "Gator Navy" campaign.
 _GOTOTOP