_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Want to be part of a group build? This is where to start, plan, and meet about them.
Proposed Campaign Nuclear Ships of the World
grayghost666
KitMaker: 2,458 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,423 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 10:31 AM UTC
hello all,
i am proposing a new campaign of nuclear ships of the world.the outline for this campaign would be any ship,military or civilian, that used nuclear power for propulsion will be allowed.
you could build an aircraft carrier,sub,cruiser,etc.
so what do all of you think,the campaign will start after the community build ends next year.
cheers,
Bruce
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 12:23 PM UTC
Hi Bruce

As to the schedule of this campaign, perhaps we should wait for the MSW Campaign Manager (Mark "Gunny" Smith) to give his thoughts on this particular issue, since this Campaign could overlap the Community built contest... as other campaigns do. And duration of the Campaign? Any thoughts?
First thing you need to gather is at least ten interested modelers, so that the Campaign can be approved...
As I told you before, I'm in!

Cheers,
Rui

grayghost666
KitMaker: 2,458 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,423 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 02:38 PM UTC
hello Rui,
the Community build ends on June 1,2009,Gator navy ends Oct.1,2009 and WW1 Warships end Feb 2010.
what i thought was a start date of Aug.09 or Sept.09 and lasting 10 to 12 months.
you are right that Mark will have to give his thoughts and approval.
i tried to get this as a sticky,but it is just a folder.do you think you can fix it?i am afraid it will be lost on the second page and no one will notice it.
and i can use all of the ideas i can get from you,so please give me your thoughts on the rule and regs for this campaign.
cheers,
Bruce
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Friday, August 08, 2008 - 10:37 AM UTC
Mark will stick this post
He is the Host for this area

Let him come back from IPMS Nationals....

Rui
 _GOTOTOP