_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Want to be part of a group build? This is where to start, plan, and meet about them.
Military Small Craft Campaign-end is near!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 - 12:45 AM UTC
Ahoy, campaigners!

Just a heads up, the "Military Small Craft" Campaign is coming to an end, mates, the slated cut-off date is October 28, 2008, which is 18 days out...are we all in, all done!?!

If there are builders out there that are still planning on finishing their entry and need an extension, Now is the time to speak up!

Sound off now, or we'll hold the end date!

Cheers,
~Gunny
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 11:12 AM UTC
bump..
JMartine
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,698 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,514 posts
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 - 01:13 PM UTC
That would be me! Huge work project has sucked all my time and lifeforce, have not done much building (or posting or reading) in the last couple months.

I just finished a very minor scratchbuild addition to the PT build, will post pics later this week... but I have yet to start the painting/weathering process. I have not started the figures, but was going to skip those anyway (for now).

Anyways, I can post later this week what I have, and you can decide if I am worthy of an extension; been a blast either way
Cheers
Marcelo_Genu
Visit this Community
Acre, Brazil
KitMaker: 8 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 02:50 PM UTC
My S-100 Class Schnellboot is there !!!

Regards
Marcelo
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 03:11 PM UTC
I can't believe I forgot to up load my photos! The CSS David reporting for duty.

Kenny
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 09:44 PM UTC

Quoted Text

That would be me! Huge work project has sucked all my time and lifeforce, have not done much building (or posting or reading) in the last couple months.

I just finished a very minor scratchbuild addition to the PT build, will post pics later this week... but I have yet to start the painting/weathering process. I have not started the figures, but was going to skip those anyway (for now).

Anyways, I can post later this week what I have, and you can decide if I am worthy of an extension; been a blast either way
Cheers

James, would a one month extension be sufficient for you to finish?
~Gunny
JMartine
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 - 09:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Cheers

~Gunny

yes! Since my (death project) deadline is Oct 31, i will have time early nov to get some sleep and finish the PT boat... Ill post couple progress pics in a day or two. cheers!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 - 09:50 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Cheers

~Gunny

yes! Since my (death project) deadline is Oct 31, i will have time early nov to get some sleep and finish the PT boat... Ill post couple progress pics in a day or two. cheers!

OK mates, a one month extension has been granted for the "Military Small Craft" Campaign...if you're still building, you now have until November 30, 2008 to finish up!

Keep Modeling,
~Gunny
JMartine
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 12:21 PM UTC
whoo hooo! Thanks Gunny, I can finish for sure now... I owe you a review or two I can now also spend a bit of time this weekend on my MSW contest entry..cheers!
Red4
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,287 posts
Model Shipwrights: 102 posts
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 - 04:41 AM UTC
With an extention being in place I might just knock out another build. Woo hoo. "Q"
Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 2,058 posts
Model Shipwrights: 18 posts
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 - 04:49 AM UTC

I know I signed up, but, it's been such a long, busy summer, I'm only getting back to the workbench now. I just can't make it happen in the small bit of time left (even with the extention) and my funding is pretty darn tight right now to actually buy a new kit. It'sm going to be a stash winter this year and, frankly, there are no small ships in the stash.

I had some high hopes when the sign-up began, but.....

....stupid economy!

Cuhail
beefy66
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 971 posts
Model Shipwrights: 645 posts
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 - 06:41 AM UTC
Mmm with a one month extension might just be able to dust off the old Pt boat in the stash. Just got to try and keep up with James and do the comunity bit before the end of the month
 _GOTOTOP