_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
image cache for pre-dred campaign?
JimMrr
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,505 posts
Model Shipwrights: 409 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 09:01 AM UTC
Hi guys -I would like to know how to take my images for the pre-drednaught campaign and cache them somewhere other than my locker.Can someone show me the procedure?
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 01:45 PM UTC
Hi Jim

Your images will always be on your locker (or if you want to call it differently, under your callsign).
The difference is that you can make a photo album in your photos, or post them in the Pre-Dreadnought gallery, but will always be assigned to your user...

Is this because you are worried about the space available in your gallery?

Rui
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 09:29 PM UTC
Hi Jim,
As Rui stated, they'll always be assigned to you and your callsign, as that's how the gallery works per individual member...but I have created a special campaign gallery (as we do with all of our campaigns) here, my friend, and I always give the option to the campaign entrants to upload your campaign pics in these albums...
JimMrr
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,505 posts
Model Shipwrights: 409 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 02:47 AM UTC
Thanks guys ...yes Rui has hit it on the nose. I was just re -iterating my previous concern about only having 30 pics on my file total. I like to post in the aircraft and armour sections too,so was wondering about whether I must use this space for the campaign. I dont want to max out with silly pics and then have to remove old for new and muck up what I think is going to be a GREAT thread ,thats all
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 02:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks guys ...yes Rui has hit it on the nose. I was just re -iterating my previous concern about only having 30 pics on my file total. I like to post in the aircraft and armour sections too,so was wondering about whether I must use this space for the campaign. I dont want to max out with silly pics and then have to remove old for new and muck up what I think is going to be a GREAT thread ,thats all

Also, Jim, remember, you can host your images on another photo-host site (ex. photo-bucket) and still post the images here on Kitmaker by using the .url for the image(s)...let me know if you need some help and I can walk you through it via e-mail if you wish, my friend...
 _GOTOTOP