_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
Posting pics in the pre-dred campaign
JimMrr
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,505 posts
Model Shipwrights: 409 posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 - 09:15 AM UTC
Hi Mark,
Can you assist me in knowing how to post my pics for this campaign directly into the campaign file? I have some people interested in a build log over on Armorama and hate the idea of compromising either project. I understand that when I post directly into the campaign file it doesnt use space in my folder.Do I have to set up an account with another entity such as photobucket?..many thanks for all your help
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 - 10:15 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Mark,
Can you assist me in knowing how to post my pics for this campaign directly into the campaign file? I have some people interested in a build log over on Armorama and hate the idea of compromising either project. I understand that when I post directly into the campaign file it doesnt use space in my folder.Do I have to set up an account with another entity such as photobucket?..many thanks for all your help

Hi Jim!

Any image that you upload to our gallery here at KitMaker, is assigned to your callsign and account, therefore does use up your alotted account space, Jim...

I would suggest a satellite photo hosting account for sure, mate, as we still are experiencing problems with the gallery software to date, my friend...this way, you are assured that your images will be available on all KitMaker sites...after you upload your images into your photobucket (or other) account, just copy and paste the image url into your posts here, with the proper .html tags before and after the url (use the little '[img]" button under the post reply window, and insert your image url in between the two bracketed commands)...if you have any problems Jim, just contact me offsite and we'll walk through it...

Cheers,
~Gunny
 _GOTOTOP