_GOTOBOTTOM
Ships by Class/Type: Civilian Ships & Boats
Covers all non-sail civilian ships, craft, and boats.
R.M.S. Lusitania
padawan_82
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 817 posts
Model Shipwrights: 18 posts
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2009 - 04:15 PM UTC
hi guys does anyone know if the Gunze Sangyo R.M.S. Lusitania in 1/350 scale is still available coz i started building this kit years ago when i started modelling, until i put it in drydock but whilst it was there it had a slight accident namely my cat (Alfie) so i just boxed it up and left it. so i want to try and get a hold of this kit again to start afresh... are there any updates available for this kit PE wise? or are their any conversion kits out there to turn the Lusitania into Mauritania? thanxs Ant.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2009 - 10:23 PM UTC

Quoted Text

hi guys does anyone know if the Gunze Sangyo R.M.S. Lusitania in 1/350 scale is still available coz i started building this kit years ago when i started modelling, until i put it in drydock but whilst it was there it had a slight accident namely my cat (Alfie) so i just boxed it up and left it. so i want to try and get a hold of this kit again to start afresh... are there any updates available for this kit PE wise? or are their any conversion kits out there to turn the Lusitania into Mauritania? thanxs Ant.

Ahoy, Ant!

To answer your questions, yes, and yes!

The Gunze Lusitania was very recently re-released as a limited edition with PE crew and upgrades included, as well as seperate PE sets available...not sure as to where on your side of the pond, but on our end, DML USA has the goodies listed...hope this helps some!

Cheers,
~Gunny
padawan_82
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 817 posts
Model Shipwrights: 18 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 09:35 AM UTC
thanxs Gunny i'll give it a look see, hopefully they might post overseas i hope cheers. Ant
 _GOTOTOP