_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
New and Improved Admiralty Model Works Websit
Admiraltymodels
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 8 posts
Model Shipwrights: 7 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 12:23 PM UTC
Dear Friends,

We are please to inform all of you about the new and improved Admiralty Models Works Website. Those of you, who have not visited, please do come and have a look. www.Admiraltymodelworks.com

So, the new announcement is:
Website is now ready to take your orders online, you do not need a Pay Pal Account, but we are using their interface to process credit cards. There are different shipping options, so please do be careful which you pick, as some are overnight and rush options and therefore pricy. Please read the FAQ if you have questions about this process.

HMS Repulse Update Set, Kit # 700/505 is now ready to order. We will ship as of 2 March.
USS Worcester/Roanoke, Kit # 700/006 is still not quite ready, and this is now our priority. We expect about 2-3 weeks before we are able to send them out.

Further 2009 projects:
We will be making the USS Oregon City CA 122 Class in 1/700 scale. This will be the next project after the USS Worcester/Roanoke.

Plan for now is:
1/700
Kit # 700/007 USS Oregon City CA 122 1946
Kit # 700/008 USS Rochester CA 124 post 1953 refit
USN Destroyer, WWII (Please do not ask which one-this is subject to research, which is ongoing)
RN Cruiser, WWII (Please do not ask which one-this is subject to research, which is ongoing)

As we have a number of ships in the research phase, we will do the ones all information is gathered on first.

Special project(s)

FN Gascogne 1939 1/700 :
If you are interested in this project, please send us your details - name, address, phone number and e-mail. No Payments will be accepted till the project is ready to ship. We need 30 orders to start the project.

Queen Elizabeth Class 15’ Turrets:
I have received requests for these as an accessory. I am able to do them, and in fact have the 3D file ready. I need orders to proceed. If you would like them, please drop us an e-mail. Remember no payments will be accepted until the project is ready to ship.

Accessories:
We have added a few new items, which are ready to ship now.

700/504 RN Capital Ship Paravanes $6.00
700/507 USN 5”/38 gun Turrets $ 9.00 for 10 (as seen on the Spokane Kit)
700/603 USN 5”/38cal. Brass Barrels $ 12.00 (12 barrels - hollow muzzles).

That is all for now, but as always, if you have suggestions or comments, please do forward them to [email protected]

Regards,

The Admiralty Team
JMartine
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,698 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,514 posts
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 - 01:01 AM UTC
New website looks great... just one tiny suggestion...

When I click on ADD to FAVORITES (using IE), the default title name of your web page is "Home". If the reader does not type in the name of the store, it remains labelled "Home" under the favorites list. If you can change the code to read "Admiralty Models Works", anyone bookmarking the page will remember what it was if they forgot to type the name of the store.

Cheers

Admiraltymodels
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 8 posts
Model Shipwrights: 7 posts
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 - 10:29 AM UTC
Hi,

Thanks, i will fix it.

Pavel @ The Admiralty Home
 _GOTOTOP