_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
News Story of the Day
Fordboy
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
KitMaker: 2,169 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,597 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 11:07 AM UTC
Ahoy Shipmates

As you probably may or may not be aware I am a secret numbers and statistics man and today with the Academy Graf Spee I fittingly posted my 300th news story here at modelshipwrights.

The point of this post is not to boast as others like Kenny Loup and Mark Smith have certainly posted far more news stories than I ever will.

Nor am I seeking any accolades at all.

What I do want to say is to say thanks publicly to the modelshipwright staff for giving me the chance to become a news writer here at modelshipwrights and in particular Messrs Mark R. Smith and Kenny Loup. I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of being a news writer for this site and I treat it as a true privilege. I have certainly learnt a lot along the way about myself, intenet forums and the hobby.

Also a huge thanks to the forum members for all their support and to whom I deliver these stories on behalf off. I certainly strive very hard everyday to deliver the latest news stories in a professional, accurate and prompt manner in a truely dedicated effort to keep you all fully up to date with kitset releases from all around the world.

So from the mighty news desk based Downunder in the mighty South Pacific Ocean again thanks to everyone.

Cheers

Sean
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 11:55 AM UTC
Aye, Mr. Ford, I'll buy the first "virtual round", mate!

Here's to the next 300!!

Cheers,
~Gunny
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 12:48 PM UTC
Bravo Mr. Ford!
goldenpony
Visit this Community
Zimbabwe