_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
IPMS-USA Ship-Category Judges: Please Read &
Mark-Persichetti
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 4 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 - 09:59 AM UTC
I’ve been appointed as Rusty White’s replacement as IPMS-USA Ship-Categories head judge. I’d like to get some work done making category assignments for the Ship Judges before we all get to Columbus later this August.

So if you’ve served as a Ship-Category Judge at prior IPMS-USA contests and you intend to do so again this summer, please contact me as soon as possible! First, let me know which Ship Categories you intend to enter, so I don’t inadvertently assign you to judge them! Next, let me know a couple of the categories which you’d prefer to judge, so I can try to accommodate your preferences. You can go to www.ipmsusa2009.org/categories for a listing of this year’s Ship Categories.

I’m posting this announcement to some of the ship-modeling DGs which I think are read by our ship judges, but I can use your help to reach more of those judges. Please forward this info to any of your friends and acquaintances who’ve served as IPMS-USA ship judges or post it to other ship-modeling DGs you visit, to help me pass the word. And reply to me soon! You can reply by email to [email protected] , or phone me at 303-665-9424 (Denver area, MDT zone).

If I don’t hear from you before I get to Columbus, you may get stuck having to work with me, judging the Sailing-Ships Category!

Mark Persichetti
IPMS-USA #14324
 _GOTOTOP