_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
WANTED-Your Model Submissions!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 01:37 AM UTC
Ahoy Mates!

I want to take some time this morning and talk about models...ship models, especially!

Here at MSW, we want to bring you the very best of our hobby, by offering you, our crew-mates, fresh stories to read, new kit reviews to look at and maybe help you to make that decision to buy (or not!), and MOST of all, ship models to look at, admire, and use for reference for your own builds...

We're all modelers here, mates, with something on our bench now, as well as builds of past, that would make for fine gallery features here at MSW...and we would like to give all members the opportunity to show off these works, because basically, without ship models to look at, well, not much of a ship modeling site, am I right?

So how about it? Up for the challenge? It's very simple...all ya gotta do is take some (15 or more) digi photos of your model(s), put 'em in an e-mail, and ship 'em off to us...we''ll do the rest! So c'mon, let's share our works! We have alot of talented modelers here, and we ALL love to look at ship models....it's a great way to support your site, make friends, and hey, you just may learn something new (I know I do with every feature!).

Just click on the link below to send off your goodies! There's lot's of space in our mailboxes, so let's fill em up!

MAIL HERE!

Thanks!
~Gunny

Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Friday, April 09, 2010 - 11:51 PM UTC
Bump...
 _GOTOTOP