_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
email addresses?
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 7,600 posts
Model Shipwrights: 833 posts
Posted: Monday, November 08, 2010 - 06:23 PM UTC
Is it my computer or what? On the 'contributing to the site' page no email addresses are visible for submissions.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Monday, November 08, 2010 - 10:22 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Is it my computer or what? On the 'contributing to the site' page no email addresses are visible for submissions.

Ahoy, mate,
Here's the easiest way to send me your work (and please, let me know if this is working for you, because it's working on my end!)...

Go to the front page of MSW, right side of the page where our "Wanted, your submissions" paragraph is...go to the end of the paragraph, and click on the "more" link...which should bring up my direct MSW e-mail address in your personal e-mail format.

Cheers,
~Gunny
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Model Shipwrights: 267 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 07:08 AM UTC
It's your computer.

Or more accurately your browser/pc settings are blocking javascript. The emails are protected from spam-bots via javascript.

Putting on my "Web developer" hat for a sec for anyone reading this, it's not going to be long before users with javascript turned off will not be able to browse many sites. About 90% of websites are using it and sometimes for very important features (like logging in or posting, etc).

Jim
 _GOTOTOP