_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
List of your posts
robtmelvin
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 205 posts
Model Shipwrights: 163 posts
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 - 03:29 AM UTC
A modest suggestion to make this site more user friendly and easier to navigate. Unless I am missing something (not unheard of by an stretch of the imagination!), there is no way to check the threads you have posted to except by making a manual note of each post on paper and going back manually. It would be much easier if the site had a function that would allow members to click on a button which would take you to a list of the threads they have posted to. I have seen and used this function on other forums and it really makes navigation much easier.
Thanks,

Bob
md72
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 4,950 posts
Model Shipwrights: 248 posts
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 - 03:51 AM UTC
Robert,

Before the pros drop in with the real answer, go check your profile, click on 'robtmelvin' at the upper right corner of the screen. Somewhere under "profile" there is a hot link that says 'your posts' right next to it is one that says 'topics started' those two should help a lot in remembering what you wrote.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 - 01:37 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Robert,

Before the pros drop in with the real answer, go check your profile, click on 'robtmelvin' at the upper right corner of the screen. Somewhere under "profile" there is a hot link that says 'your posts' right next to it is one that says 'topics started' those two should help a lot in remembering what you wrote.

Perfect answer, Mark, thanks mate!
robtmelvin
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 03:11 AM UTC
Mark and Gunny, thanks for the tip. As Jimmy Buffett said, "there ain't no cure for dumb disease". LOL. I'll take a look at my profile page and see if I can figure it out. I'm afraid I'm about half in the breakdown lane of the information superhighway. I'm a lot better with styrene things.

Bob
robtmelvin
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 03:29 AM UTC
Just went to my profile and checked this out. Duh Huh. I will now give myself a time out for being totally stupid. Going to stand in corner wearing dunce cap.

Bob (a/k/a "Big Dummy")
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Model Shipwrights: 67 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 03:41 AM UTC
You can also use the Subscribe To button located near the tops of the posts, just below the yellow ACTIONS and Latest Posts links.

That is handy for following works in progress where you may not necessarily post but want to follow the updates to see how it's coming along.
 _GOTOTOP