_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
SITE Recruiting~Reviewers Wanted
goldenpony
Visit this Community
Zimbabwe
KitMaker: 3,529 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2,419 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 07:05 AM UTC
Ahoy Shipmates!!!

I'm posting this message this morning with a general request to our membership here at MSW, quite simply, I wish to expand our review department here at the site, and give our members the opportunity to be put on my list of review sample regulars.

What does it take to be on the list? Well, it takes a few very important factors that you personally must consider....

1. The desire to perform-I ask from all of our reviewers to be as concise as possible, including the proper research required for each review item, with information sources listed.

2. An honest, non-biased review-Let's face it, a product review is one man's thoughts and feelings on any specific subject, and many modelers base their own buying by reading product reviews...so it only pays to tell it like it is, as in the long run, both modeler and vendor alike will benefit from such.

3. A digital camera, and the prowess to use it-a review is useless without images, good images at that...so this skill is an utmost necessity.

4. Good writing skills-a review must read well, with good spelling and punctuation, and cover all aspects of the product, front to back, top to bottom.

5. Knowledge-Review samples are sent to our reviewers based on their personal knowledge of a particular subject/variant of the specific, and quite honestly, is the best route to go...if you are not familiar with a certain subject, then it's quite hard to provide any useful assessment of the sample in question.

All review samples that are sent out to our reviewers become the property of the recipient, and what I ask of you in return, is a good "inbox style" review of the kit, and the choice is up to you to continue the series into a "full build" feature article!

This is a golden opportunity to contribute your knowledge and talents to MSW!

Do you fit in with these requirements, and would like to be added to our list? If so, send me an e-mail here, and tell me a little about yourself, your interests, areas of expertise, etc.

Any questions that you may have can also be addressed in your e-mail, as well...so, how about it?

AND, click on the links below for some great feature articles about writing reviews as well!

Link to Item

Link to Item

Thank you!!!

Jim

Herchealer
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 1,523 posts
Model Shipwrights: 7 posts
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011 - 07:13 AM UTC
PM sent
 _GOTOTOP