_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Related
Site related feedback, issues, or suggestions.
Ahoy ShipMates!!!!
goldenpony
Visit this Community
Zimbabwe
KitMaker: 3,529 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2,419 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 07:03 PM UTC
Ahoy shipmates!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am really sorry for my lack of attention to the site her the lat couple of months. Several different factors have been at play and I have just been really slacking.

It is one of those vicious cycles of work, family, church, and everything else that has me running all over the place. Then in my free time I just do not feel like doing much. I have even been ignoring my politics as of late.

I have several different reviews and articles that are in the process of being published. This month is hard to find extra time in, but I will be pushing to get more content up and running.

So to everyone I am truly sorry, but do not fear I shall get my lazy butt out of dry dock and back to sea here shortly.

Gremlin56
KitMaker: 3,897 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,301 posts
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 - 11:55 PM UTC
Good to hear you are back underway Jim, real life can catch up on all of us at times.
Cheers,
Julian
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Model Shipwrights: 350 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 12:50 PM UTC
Perfectly understood Jim, I have been facing the same thing myself since summer. It's been a real bummer because there has been a lot that I have wanted to contribute to several of the KitMaker sites, not to mention the many wonderful campaigns!

I've just been leaving dry dock myself and it's been a relatively slow process.
_Viper_
Visit this Community
Roma, Italy
KitMaker: 163 posts
Model Shipwrights: 33 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 05:07 AM UTC
Jim, no real need to apologize.
The effort you guys put in running this great show is amazing considered that it has to come on top of one's life!
I perfectly understand that when life just gets too overwhelming, the time one has left he/she tries to catch up, mentally and physically.
Plus, I can personally testify that, even in the middle of the things you have described, you have always been very attentive and responsive to my e-mails and notices, so don't feel bad at all, we still owe you a lot more than you may think you have been missing giving us

Enjoy the Holy-days.

_GOTOTOP