_GOTOBOTTOM
New Content
Announcements on new content additions to the site.
REVIEW
3D Admiral Graf Spee
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Model Shipwrights: 350 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 11:59 AM UTC
Julian Sallows takes us through the pages of Kagero''s latest Graf Spee reference book!

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
DanielMoscatelli
Visit this Community
Montevideo, Uruguay
KitMaker: 998 posts
Model Shipwrights: 941 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 01:31 PM UTC
Excellent review friend JUlian!!
When he says ..... " for anyone building to model of the Admiral Graf Spee " am I included?? Jajajjaja
Already I want to see this book in my hands!!!! I give birth the construction of my A.G.S hoping that it goes out to the this market 3D
My congratulations to the friends of Kagero for this new delivery and to a price more that reasonable for the quality of his works!!

Julian---the Eagle of stern I recover a few years ago and it was in exhibition a few days. But since then this one in custody in dependences of the sea-coast. Claims for political, economic interests, sovereignty, heritage and racism an prohibited the people of being able to see the only surviving piece of the WWII ........

Regards Daniel
Gremlin56
KitMaker: 3,897 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,301 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 05:22 PM UTC
That is a story you must tell here Daniel, being involved in the recovery of the stern crest of the Graf Spee
You also mean to say that the crest has disappeared into storage so that no one can see it?
That is absolutely amazing Do you have any photos?
Julian
Gremlin56
KitMaker: 3,897 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,301 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 05:38 PM UTC
I see you already posted the videos and photos, excellent my friend, thank you !
Julian
DanielMoscatelli
Visit this Community
Montevideo, Uruguay
KitMaker: 998 posts
Model Shipwrights: 941 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 06:05 PM UTC
Hello Julian!! I do not take part of the extraction of Eagle of the Graf Spee. But a friend yes. "Hector Bado" one compatriot taken root in USA. Partner and chief of divers and operations in the rescue of the Admiral Graf Spee. Lamentably the project I remain stopped and in hands of the justice!! The initial idea was to refloat the Spee in its entirety!!! I have to convince Hector who comes closer to Model Shipwrights since it is a modelista with more of 200 kits finish!! jejejejje
 _GOTOTOP