_GOTOBOTTOM
Ships by Class/Type
For discussions on ships by class and type.
Two 1/350 U-boats and a corvette
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,080 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 10:17 AM UTC
Well I don't post much of my work as I find as soon as I post pictures I lose interest, but I'm hoping this will be an exception.

Firstly I have a few subs on the go but these two have progressed the most, it's the AFV club Type VIIC/41 and the Revell Type VIID, just in the back ground are a Type IX and Soviet Class S series IX-bis. All the sub's and Corvette's will end up on the wooden bases, I got 15 bases cut all the same size.

Now as part of a project I have also started the HMS Anchusa which will go with a Type VIIC the U-617 also as part of this build will be a bust of a RN Capitan and one of Knights cross holder Albrecht Brandi both from Mitches Military Models.

Hope you enjoy and thanks to Simon's Blog for pointing out any issues with the HMS Anchusa

Little rant at the end, where are the kit's of WWII British sub's?
RedDuster
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 7,078 posts
Model Shipwrights: 6,649 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 10:32 AM UTC
Hi Luciano,

Nice to see another Corvette under way, looks like a very interesting plan you have going on.

Will be following.

Si
beefy66
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 971 posts
Model Shipwrights: 645 posts
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 - 02:21 AM UTC
Hi Luciano

Love to see your finished builds this will be an education being able to see you at work

Keith
Littorio
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 06:12 AM UTC
Thank you guy's I'll try my best.

No photo but got home from work and added white base coat to shirt/pullover and caps on the busts, and the black hull bottom to the Anchusa. A set of WEM pe on its way and the 'Anatomy of a Flower class' book also been ordered. Got a few days off this week so I'll see what I can get done.
Littorio
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 12:53 AM UTC
Guys the rest of my posts will be on the Bulldogs so as to generate some traffic there, please follow this link
 _GOTOTOP