_GOTOBOTTOM
New Content
Announcements on new content additions to the site.
White Ensign Models are back
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,080 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 10:05 PM UTC
From their website:

'White Ensign Models is back!
We are very pleased to announce that all the amazing White Ensign photo-etch detail sets are once again available to order on this website or at your local shop. These are the same great sets that Peter Hall designed and they are made in the UK just as before. The packaging is a little different, the prices are in dollars and they'll be coming from sunny Southern California in the USA but they'll still make your model look fantastic. The WEM resin kits and accessories will also be available again soon so check back often if you are interested in those. Colour Coats paints are now sold by Sovereign Hobbies. We no longer carry plastic kits or brands other than White Ensign. We do, however, intend to do our best to maintain the standard of great service that has always been a WEM hallmark.
Happy Modeling!'
TRM5150
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 2,159 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,400 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2015 - 06:16 AM UTC
That is some great news Luciano! Much of their AM parts are almost essential when building!! Thanks for sharing!
almonkey
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,124 posts
Model Shipwrights: 44 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2015 - 10:22 AM UTC
That's good news, I picked up an airfix re released Halifax kit last week with the idea of just building it oob, but after a rummage through the stash, it turns out I already have a full vac canopy set and replacement guns, a bonus as the kit guns are actually short shot, what better complement to those than WEM's massive interior p/e set!
LonCray
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 348 posts
Model Shipwrights: 33 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 08:37 PM UTC
I ordered some PE from them and got it in 4 - 5 days - apparently they got to keep the SR71 in the bankruptcy sale.
almonkey
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, June 21, 2015 - 04:20 PM UTC
Got myself the interior and exterior set on order, that lot should keep me busy for a while!
There's an added bonus on the exterior set, that it also has parts for the old matchbox/revell Halifax that's also in my stash.
almonkey
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 11:06 PM UTC
both etch sets have arrived, took about seven days off the top of my head, and wow, what a set it is! good job i happen to have a vac form canopy set to show it all off when its eventually finished.
 _GOTOTOP