_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
What is in your naval ref library
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,080 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 03:26 PM UTC
Guy's just thought I'd get you all to show us what you got in the way of reference not including the inter-web of course.

So here is my library excuse the bottom shelf which has some aircraft books which have overflowed from another book case, although some are naval aviation related

wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 960 posts
Model Shipwrights: 901 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 03:42 PM UTC
I'm a babe in the woods when it come to ref books. I have 5 (3 on Arizona, 1 on silversides, and 1 on criuisers). But it's growing...... Lol
AmTrac1833
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 376 posts
Model Shipwrights: 23 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 07:04 PM UTC
Wow, I do not have anywhere near the amount of reference material you have accumulated for naval subjects. Most of my books are still in boxes in the garage – the home DIY stuff is taking way longer than anticipated. So far this is the only book shelf I’ve got in my room since finishing the floors and walls this summer. School started and well, DIY is paused again. Aside from Discover the Bismarck, Hitler’s U-Boat War Vols I & II and perhaps couple others that escape memory at the moment, my naval references can be found in the bottom left corner of my book shelf. Most are on the USS Texas with couple on amphibs. While not purely naval, you’ll notice the majority of my references are dedicated to vehicles that spend some time in the water – LVTs and AAVs.

rolltide31
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,481 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,332 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 10:54 PM UTC
All,

very impressive reference libraries. I will take a shot of mine a little later but it is definitely lighter than everyone else.

Luciano, very impressive collection.

Dave
 _GOTOTOP