_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
WEM resin kits due back soon
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,080 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 07:23 AM UTC
Seen this posted on another site by Richard at TOM's Modelworks.

"For those who have been patiently waiting for the White Ensign 1/350 scale and 1/700 scale kits to become available again, I have good news. They have been transferred to Peter Hall's Atlantic Models. This means they will be available far sooner than I could get them done. In addition, Peter has got the long-announced 1/350 scale HMS Scorpion kit re-started and has pictures of the resin parts on the Atlantic Models Facebook site. Also he will be carrying the 1/72 scale submarine and PT boat parts and the 1/144 scale submarine parts. These will all be available soon."

And this from Peter Hall's Atlantic Models Facebook page

"And the next big announcement of the week is, that I have been in discussion with Richard Harden (Toms Modelworks) recently about the best way forward with the White Ensign Models kits. I can now say that all the WEM kits and 1/72, 1/144 scale accessories and the Narrow Seas craft are all being transferred over to Atlantic Models. It will take a while to get things back into production properly, but easier than it would have been shipping things to and from the USA. As I already have a parallel production line running it makes sense to switch things over so that and make the old favourites available again, and as you have seen below, the new ones as well.
Watch the Atlantic Models website for the formation of the new White Ensign Range pages as they develop."

Good news
Harry_at_BFM
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 594 posts
Model Shipwrights: 556 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 09:54 PM UTC
Hi All,

I talked with Peter Hall At Atlantic Models this morning the kits will be coming available very soon.

I will be carrying again the WEM resin ship and accessories items as they become available.

I have also placed an order for his Atlantic Models 1/350 Accessories line. They should be here soon.
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,728 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,080 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:01 AM UTC
That's good news Harry, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled on the Atlantic Models site.

I feel July may be expensive
Aurora-7
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
KitMaker: 1,020 posts
Model Shipwrights: 630 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 05:17 PM UTC
Looks like on their under-construction 'White Ensign Range' product page, they're going to be starting with the HMS Scorpion, HMS Vigilant and HMS Portchester Castle.
 _GOTOTOP