_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
Group-Atlantic-Questions
BlueBear
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
KitMaker: 414 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 11:53 AM UTC
Come on guys and girls, just because the Topic that ate Tokyo was closed, there's no need to lose the esprit de corps that we had going. We're just breaking up the computer fileing into more manageable chunks---we're all still here, all still building, just our entrys will go into sub-topics. If you have any general questions, put them in here or drop one of the group leaders a PM and we'll try to keep things going. Remember, its the same---only different
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
Model Shipwrights: 453 posts
Posted: Friday, March 12, 2004 - 03:51 AM UTC
Howdy BlueBear,

Many thanks for your show of support! I appreciate any and all efforts you guys can throw my way to keep the juice's 'hot'!

Tread.
BlueBear
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 09:33 PM UTC
All you Atlantic and Unsung Sister Builders

Hello! Is there anyone out there? Just yell if you can here me---is there anyone at home? (++) (++) (++) (++) (++) The builds are still on, drop a PM or make an entry to let us know if you're still alive and kikin' #:-) , or pushin' up daisies
warlock0322
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,036 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 09:41 PM UTC
All is well here.. Got the Alabama/ Massachusetts kit just waiting for the Barrage to begin.. I believe in an other thread Gary is counting down til the salvos get fired... March 23 is coming quickly...

Paul
BlueBear
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 08:16 PM UTC
It looks like I get volunteered to try and give everyone a pep-talk---Rah-Rah-Go Ship Modelers-Go! I asked the Skipper to try and give everyone who had dropped off the face of the planet after "the Topic That Ate Tokyo" was closed some words of encouragement (if you're reading this but haven't went to the keyboard in a couple weeks, you know who you are!)
Both builds are on now, some veterans have got well along with their projects, while others to whom ship models are strange animals are takeing their time, learning and finding solutions to problems. Questions are there to be answered, knowledge and tecniques are there to be passed on and shared---we can't take them with us when we go can we guys? If you know any of the modelers who started out with us who we haven't heard from in a while, send them an email or PM to check in on them. I have assurances that Zeus has sheathed his lightning bolts
 _GOTOTOP