_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
1/72 Kriegsmarine Cruiser Catapult by White E
modelguy2
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 818 posts
Model Shipwrights: 278 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2004 - 04:55 AM UTC
The folks at White Ensign have sent me a few sets of photo etch to review. First up is their 1/72 Kriegsmarine Cruiser Catapult ($36.00 approx.). Designed to display any 1/72 Arado 196 the overall length is 7". The sheet contains 20 double etched parts while the 2 propellant bottles are cast metal. Plastic sheet and tubing are required to complete the catapult but I still believe this could be handled by a modeler with basic skills. Should make for a very interesting display. Until someone tells me how to insert photos into a review I'll post reviews here......Mike T

If your interested in obtaining this item for a buildup review please contact me....MT

Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,221 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,821 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2004 - 12:56 PM UTC
Mike, you should be able to post pictures in a review basically the same way you do here. It allows you a few pictures. They have to be a certain size, and they need to be hosted somewhere, your Armorama gallery should do. Shouldn't be a big trick.

garrybeebe
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 1,969 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2004 - 01:28 PM UTC
I have to get one of these sets! I just happen to have a Arado 196 float plane setting in my stash. This would make a great diorama!

Garry
modelguy2
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 818 posts
Model Shipwrights: 278 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 01, 2004 - 03:39 PM UTC
I tried Halfyank only the url showed.
Garry it's yours contact me.....Mike
 _GOTOTOP