_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
Garry's Campaigns
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 04:31 PM UTC
Ahoy, Mates!

I just wanted to fire out a short note this morning at a VERY exciting time here at the salty side of Armorama...We now have THREE active campaigns in the waters at the moment, Dreadnoughts, Flattops, and now DDD 2! Isn't it great!!??!! So much modeling opportunities, and a terrific chance to get together with a great bunch of people, discuss and build models! Let's try to keep the fires going here mates, all in the honor of our friend Garry...

I want to thank all involved thus far in Dreadnoughts, and Flattops both, everyone has done a wonderful job with their entry's, discussions, and just an all around good time here at the Warship Forums...so now with DDD 2 in the mist also, lets keep the spirit rolling full steam ahead, guns a blazin', and have three fantastic active campaigns!

Keep the progress pics coming in, and the discussions open, and above all, keep having FUN! That's what it's all about mates!

Thanks
Gunny
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2006 - 04:38 PM UTC

I'll second this!!
You all are the proof that Warships are steaming Full Spead Ahead and that a lot of great models are being produced!

Keep up the good work
Keep up the spirit
Have Fun

A Big Thank You Mark for running these two Campaigns in a extraordinary way!

Skipper
 _GOTOTOP