_GOTOBOTTOM
New Content
Announcements on new content additions to the site.
Trident Hobbies Problem....
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,434 posts
Model Shipwrights: 25 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 08:06 PM UTC
Hey guys any of y'all have issues with trident hobbies???? I made an order on 1 September and not received it yet and am stuck here wondering if i'm getting screwed. I've calling several times and leave a message every time wih order number and get no call backs, emails go unreturned even. Some one got a clue about them. Suggestions are welcome. Steve
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 08:30 PM UTC
Steve, I haven't had a problem with Trident. It did take me a while to get a resin ship but that was because they were waiting on their stock to come in.

Kenny
MartinJQuinn
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 574 posts
Model Shipwrights: 530 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 12:11 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hey guys any of y'all have issues with trident hobbies???? I made an order on 1 September and not received it yet and am stuck here wondering if i'm getting screwed. I've calling several times and leave a message every time wih order number and get no call backs, emails go unreturned even. Some one got a clue about them. Suggestions are welcome. Steve

Chris Decker posted on Steel Navy that he had some "unforseen personal problems" and had been away from his business for a bit. He also said he was back in the saddle and getting back into the swing of things.

My experience with them is that they are slow, but will deliver. He doesn't always answer e-mails, either.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Model Shipwrights: 267 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 12:18 AM UTC
Is there someone on the planet who "always" answers emails? :-)

I am sure Chris will deliver the goods. He has always been a very stand-up guy with me.

Cheers,
Jim
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 01:55 AM UTC
Thanks Guys, it just seems very odd that month goes by and thee is no return on any calls or emails. I guess I'll just have to suck it for bit longer. STUG
1.90E_31
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 252 posts
Model Shipwrights: 89 posts
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 - 06:42 AM UTC
Trident Hobbies was said to have been sold today. You might want to contact the new owners about your problems. There is some speculation on Steel Navy that this is just a smoke screen by the owner, so it would be interesting to see what their answer is.
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 - 07:52 AM UTC
Well, you seem to be right. The webpage says the change was made and that order made before 28 sept should be filled soon. However i still have no response about my order made on 1 sept. Oh well, I guess i'll have to see wait and see what's going on.
 _GOTOTOP