_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
NEWS
Attention A/M Shipwrights!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 03:42 PM UTC
Here is a News story introducing a new vendor to the pages of Model Shipwrights, and some great looking A/M turned barrels and fittings exclusively for us ship builders! Take a look at Modellmarine.de shop!

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
~Gunny
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 14,499 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,919 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 04:08 PM UTC
Hi Gunny,

looks like and interesting company with lots of goodies. Any chance on a review of their curve bender. The price is attractive but I was wondering what scales it could cope with?

Cheers

Al
lavgnr
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 338 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 05:22 PM UTC
Thanks for bringing these guys forward, Mark. I've just picked up my first-ever ship model (Tammy's 1:350 New Jersey) so what's on their first page? My new gun barrels. Extremely easy site to manouver, and they take PayPal!
Cheers!
Mike
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 05:37 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks for bringing these guys forward, Mark. I've just picked up my first-ever ship model (Tammy's 1:350 New Jersey) so what's on their first page? My new gun barrels. Extremely easy site to manouver, and they take PayPal!
Cheers!
Mike

Well hello, mate, and Welcome to Model Shipwrights, and to the fantastic world of ship building!!
Glad to hear it, Mike, and it's my pleasure in providing this news to all of us. . .listen, mate, don't be afraid to ask lots of questions about your first ship build, we love to help out!
Cheers!
~Gunny
 _GOTOTOP