_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Want to be part of a group build? This is where to start, plan, and meet about them.
Proposal~Forgotten Sisters
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 03:01 AM UTC
Ahoy Mates!

Check out this next great MSW Campaign Proposal, "Forgotten Sisters".
Show your support and sign up today!

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
~Gunny
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 960 posts
Model Shipwrights: 901 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 08:21 PM UTC
Hey all,

Here we go.....Start the New Year off with a new campaign. The "Forgotten Sisters campaign" will give you a chance to get a brand new ribbon and also areason to get another kit (like we need a reason). So lets do the site proud and show the staffies how active we are, join the campaign, dust off the bench and camera, and lets get building.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2007 - 10:57 PM UTC
Well, 6 sign-ups the first day. Hopefully Tom Hathaway and ROdgr will get their names on the list, then we'll probably get a few more signee's that haven't heard the word yet.shortly. It's a long way off, so there is plenty of time to ganer a lot of support
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 09:04 AM UTC
Blaster,
You are right there is plenty of time for more to sign on and I will make sure the word gets out.

P.S. We now have 7 people signed, the snowball is getting larger and this will be a fine and grand campaign.
thathaway3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 1,610 posts
Model Shipwrights: 566 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 07:22 AM UTC
I'm now officially "on board" and the count is at 8, and I notice that the Skipper hasn't signed up yet so I'm betting it won't take too much longer!

Tom
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 10:53 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm now officially "on board" and the count is at 8, and I notice that the Skipper hasn't signed up yet so I'm betting it won't take too much longer!

Tom

Skipp's away til the 17th, but when he gets back, I'll bet he signs on, as well!
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 10:27 AM UTC
Hey all,

We are up to 9 peeps so far with the "Forgotten Sisters" Campaign with Skipper jumping in. I have one beer left in my frigde and it won't get drunk untill I have the tenth person enlist. Don't make me suffer guys.... .... I like my beer. Serious though one more person and this will be a go.

Lots of campaigns coming up but it gives us a chance to show off our kits whith a time limit, who can say no to that?
Removed by original poster on 06/26/07 - 00:21:21 (GMT).
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2007 - 05:22 AM UTC
Hey all,

The "Forgotten Sister's" is almost an approved campaign just one more to enlist and we will be official. There is an announcement for this campaign. This campaign will be a little different than the regular fare at MSW. Harry at BFM has decided to offer an armed kit of choice for this campaign.

At the end of this campaign there will be a vote for the best build (vote will be on the ship only). The votes will be made by the participants in the campaign. If you haven't been to Harry’s site (www.battlefleetmodels.com) give it a look, many great kits there.
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 07:16 AM UTC
Hey all,

I was checking up on our campaign and it looks like we have our tenth enlistment so we are official I do believe. So get your kits purchase, PE ordered, and some research under your belt so were ready to go in Jan. It may be awhile to go but we all know how the holidays sneak up on us and we need to buy our toys early cause the little ones get the toys later.
battleshipman1
KitMaker: 3 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 07:30 AM UTC
Hello,
New to the site and I thought I would give these campaigns a try. I signed up for this one and one other. See ya at the bench.
 _GOTOTOP