_GOTOBOTTOM
New Content
Announcements on new content additions to the site.
Happy 4th of July!
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 03:17 AM UTC
SmileyCentral.com

MARPAT
Visit this Community
Northern Territory, Australia
KitMaker: 206 posts
Model Shipwrights: 101 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 03:59 AM UTC
HEy Guys,

Happy Independence Day!
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 960 posts
Model Shipwrights: 901 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 04:22 AM UTC
to bad I'm at work.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 09:55 AM UTC
Don't think I'll see any fireworks, another heavy day of rain. Grand Prairie got missed yesterday though Ft Worth and Dallas both got hit. I ws hoping for one more day as I really need to attack my lawn. But with a half inch of standing water and the threat of more to come, it may be Sunday. Grass isn't awful, its the clumps of crabgrass that infest it with tendrils a foot to 2 feet high. otherwise I wouldn't be concerned. We had 9 days in a row got missed yesterday, then picked up a downpour mid morning with the look of it about to open up again. Well, there is always TV fireworks.
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,221 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,821 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 12:06 PM UTC
I just got back from a show my wife is doing, selling frozen cheesecake on a stick. We got about 1/2 of cherry size hail, the another hour of pretty heavy rain. It should blow over before dark, and the light shows start.

As a kid by brother and I used to tease our Mum by telling her every pop of a firecracker represented the crack of a Red Coat's neck. She used to tell us that in her schools they taught that Parliament "gave" us our freedom, that we were more trouble than we were worth.

Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 12:21 PM UTC

Quoted Text

As a kid by brother and I used to tease our Mum by telling her every pop of a firecracker represented the crack of a Red Coat's neck. She used to tell us that in her schools they taught that Parliament "gave" us our freedom, that we were more trouble than we were worth.

We went to my brother's house and barbecued and then ate way to much. The big parade was rained out. I don't know about the fireworks show.
Grumpyoldman
Staff Member_ADVISOR
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Model Shipwrights: 981 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 12:06 AM UTC
 _GOTOTOP