_GOTOBOTTOM
New Content
Announcements on new content additions to the site.
Almost bought it
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 03:25 PM UTC
headed home on a 4 lane back road . All of a sudden the pickup truck heading the other way jumped into my lane. Thank God for my Mustang Gt. I was able to jump into the lane next to me. FREAKIN DRUNK !!!

Still had a great day. Alabama stomped somebody and Notre Dame got creamed by Georgia Tech. Now if only the Raiders win and the Cowboys get handed their head tomorrow
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,221 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,821 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 04:39 PM UTC
Darn, and I was going to write your family to see if I could get first dibs on your stash.

You've got it a bit wrong though, much as they suck lately I still root for whoever is playing Oakland. Win or lose I feel the same way about whoever is playing the Cowboys.

redshirt
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 270 posts
Model Shipwrights: 154 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 06:15 PM UTC
All these #$@%! So called “DUI Check points” stopping thousands of citizens without probable cause and they only catch the dumb and uninformed drunks- the rest just try and kill us elsewhere! What a load.

Glad he didn’t get you Blaster. Hope he didn’t get anyone else.
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 960 posts
Model Shipwrights: 901 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 11:53 PM UTC
Hey all,

Glad you had the luck with you blaster. Cowboys....Raiders...????? I believe the only team worth watching are the good ol' Detroit Lions!!!
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,422 posts
Model Shipwrights: 5,079 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 04:07 AM UTC
The way things are now, the drunk was probably talkin' on his cell phone.

Quoted Text

Hey all,

Glad you had the luck with you blaster. Cowboys....Raiders...????? I believe the only team worth watching are the good ol' Detroit Lions!!!

Y'all might as well put them all together and try to beat the Saints!
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 06:57 AM UTC
The Raiders are probably going to have another disasterous year. They still haven't signed their first round pick and their third round pick turned out to be a dud and was cut from the roster. Seems a team with a blue star had bad luck for 2 or three years and consequently drafted 3 super players that all have become hall of famers..I don't like them, and unfortuneatly for me have had to endure 3 Superbowl wins so far with all the jackasses running up and down the road next to my house in their pickup trucks with a bunch of drunks in the bed shooting off pistols (REALLY!!!) and throwing empty beer cans all over the place.

But, I'm not really into pro ball very much. Just my Crimson tide who even after pulling out their first string the middle of the 3rd and then putting the 3rd string in the middle of the fourth was impressive. We haven't scored points like that in a very long time. Next week is Vanderbilt which shuld be another easy game, then it gets real bad....Arkansas, Georgia, and Florida State....all nationally ranked right now
 _GOTOTOP