_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
Bismarck Photos
IronPanther
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 47 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 04:42 AM UTC
hey all you crazy bismarck freaks....just a little humor of course....pics of the as yet far from completed wreck of the bismarck should be up next week sometime. i just took a few snap shots the otherday and have yet to figure out how to use the rest of the roll of film. ill figure some ingenious way of doing so this weekend im sure. so after i get them deveolped ill post them on here for all to see

Josh
Rangers Lead the Way
IronPanther
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 04:45 AM UTC
P.S. ill have a few photos of some of my other models up as well, so you can see how much of a novice i still am! ha. the only other models i have pics of so far though is an almost completed Bismarck in full form, a panther tank im working on now, and a Messerchmit Bf 109, i think thats the last one anyways. so next week...they'll be up
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 07:33 PM UTC
looking forward to the wreck of the Bismarck dio
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 8,797 posts
Model Shipwrights: 27 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 08:25 PM UTC
ME too as I was planning to do the same with the ship.. Have you seen the documentary from James cameron aboutthe bismarck. That should be good reference for your ship.

If you haven`t seen it you should look for James Camerons expedition Bismarck

anyways I`m looking forward to see those pics

IronPanther
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2003 - 08:22 AM UTC
Ive been a Bismarck nut ever since my grandma bought me Ballards book back in 1989 as a Christmas present. Ive seen Cameron's special and the National Geographic special. I have both of them on tape and plan on doing alot of reading for this project. Its been a slow process because I haven't decided totally on colors and everything I need to do. I've got so many things that need to be done, but I'm sure it can be accomplished. The pics are on the way!

Rangers Lead the Way
Josh
 _GOTOTOP