_GOTOBOTTOM
New Content
Announcements on new content additions to the site.
great kool aid hunt is over
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 11:38 AM UTC
I know it isn't exactly ship releated, but as I asked so many of you to try to track down lime kool-aid for me, I figure this is the one forum I could get the message to everyone I asked the easiest.

My sister sent me 15 packets of Lemon Lime which I figured was not the same as lime. Anyway, I went ahead and mixed one up and I was wrong. It is the correct flavor. So, I should be able to find that one and as I have 15 packets, I'll be well covered. Thanks to all of you who searched for me.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 12:30 PM UTC
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 960 posts
Model Shipwrights: 901 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 03:04 AM UTC
You know my wife is going to be hard to handle now. She told me there was no "lime" flavor just the lemon-lime.....I told her there must be because steve said so , we'll she check every store within 20 miles and no luck. Now you say that it was lemon-lime after all........Do you know how many honey do projects I'll have to do to get through this....LOL! Glad you found your drink
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 07:12 AM UTC
Frank

Up until 2000 (the last time I had bought it) there was a lime only flavor. Just like until a year ago Minute Maid did a Lime only Lime-aid. NOw it is Cherry - Limeaid. So I buy Lemon Lime Kool-Aid and the frozen cans of limeaid (which is different thn Kool-aid)

Wasted Away Again in Margaritaville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 _GOTOTOP