_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
Warship Campaign
NimitzFan
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 191 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 06:51 AM UTC
Any updates? I know that we extended the deadline for a few days. The campaign folder shows it completed.

Also, Yoda did you get my pictures of the Krivak I?

YodaMan
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 1,561 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 07:29 AM UTC
Yaaah! The 18th sure came and went quickly, didn't it??? I haven't been on the site in ages. Looks like this guy will get lots of use: (++) Hee hee... :-) *sigh*

Yes, for those of you who still have a snowball's chance in Florida of finishing thier ship, the deadline has been extended until May 31st.

Happy sailing!

NimitzFan, yes I did get the pictures of the Krivak and will get them online ASAP - which means it might be a little while.
Hope all who have the time for modeling are enjoying it!

YodaMan
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 02:49 PM UTC
Glad you're posting Nimitzfan, I was feeling awful lonely out here. Come on you other guys!!!!!!!
HunterCottage
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 1,717 posts
Model Shipwrights: 23 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 09:26 PM UTC
Well it seems like I'm going to be able to finish this one after all!!

I'm taking my test for certification tomarrow - if I pass it and think (hope, pray...) I will, I'll have a day or two off before they put me to work! There is a massive strike here in Sweden, the rest of us will be put on strike if an agreement isn't made by Sunday...that means I have my youngest home from school and more time to build!! I hope the strike doesn't continue though...
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
KitMaker: 2,247 posts
Model Shipwrights: 54 posts
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2003 - 10:14 AM UTC
Well as luck would have it....I doubt I will be able to get my ship finished in time for the campaigne finish.....2 weeks ago I flushed the trigger out of my Badger 200 down the kitchen sink, (first time cleaning my new 200!!), and I ordered 2 from my local hobby shop.....but they haven't arrived yet.....the supplier is back ordered.....so until I get the trigger back....which I hope will be soon or else my Cold War Campaign entry might be in jeopardy as well!!!!
 _GOTOTOP