_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
FINALLY !!!!!!!
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 - 06:42 AM UTC
Just got notification from Great Models. The Graf Spee finally came in....well the Trumpeter version. Hell I ordered this on the 4th of July. I've seen it for sale on Ebay for 6 weeks so far. Oh ell, I don't really need it desperately as it is scheduled for the "Crusin for a Brusin" campaign.
goldenpony
Visit this Community
Zimbabwe
KitMaker: 3,529 posts
Model Shipwrights: 2,419 posts
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 - 09:27 AM UTC
I have been wondering if I sould get one or not. I love the DKM ships and I am so pleased they are being made in 350. If I would just jump in and get the darn Prinz started I might consider getting the Spee.

Oh the horror finally having the ships I've wanted for so long actually being made.

Quincy
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 99 posts
Model Shipwrights: 97 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 07:50 AM UTC
I saw both Academy and Trumpeter Graf Spee kits in my local hobby shop yesterday.
Rab
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 353 posts
Model Shipwrights: 207 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 12:01 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Oh ell, I don't really need it desperately as it is scheduled for the "Crusin for a Brusin" campaign.

Steve, you could probably wait for the retooled - retooled version for that campaign.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 - 06:48 PM UTC
Yea, that campaign is a ways off. But I've got 2 ahead of it. Gonna do the Akagi for the Flattop campaing and a battleship for the big Guns campaign, so that Should just about do it until July with a couple of tank kits completeed for good measure
 _GOTOTOP