_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
Atlantic Build: DKM Luttzow is finished.
garrybeebe
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 1,969 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 01:28 AM UTC
My Heller 1/400 Lutzow is completed. These Heller Pocket Battleships are loads of fun to build, I like um! It was realy an easy build, Fit was good, detail was fine though a little spars. I realy found no problem area's! The kit comes with brass anchor chain, which I dipped in Hummbrell enamel gun metal paint to give it a realistic look. This was a OOB build, I decided to forgoe the PE, as I wanted to save this for a 1/400 Italian Heavy cruiser that I have.
I will post photo's latter this week, as the film is being developed at this time.

Cheers,

Garry
garrybeebe
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 1,969 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 01:24 PM UTC
Woops! Sorry guys, no in progress pic's. Just picked up my film from being developed, and they were all blank. The film came loose from the roller when I loaded it. DOH! Now I have to take the pic's of the finished Model again. So its going to be another week before I can post them. And what makes it worse is that that film also had my pic's of the unsung sisters build and a A-20J Havoc for the Pig pile build! RATS!
modelguy2
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 818 posts
Model Shipwrights: 278 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 01:58 PM UTC
You're just a master at suckin' us in aint ya?

Like those previews of movies that don't open for months.

I guess I can wait : (

blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 05:39 PM UTC
That's why I use a digital for pictures to post. It loads easily into the computer with no waiting to get developed. Of course I like my 35mm for when I go to model shows.
 _GOTOTOP