_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
The BAMA is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2005 - 03:48 PM UTC
I went to the Trident page and did a search on 350 scale looking for my 8 inch gun sets when I discovered a Massachutsettes and a Bama future release for sale for under $90. Forgot the name of the company but check it out by scrolling down their offerings
garrybeebe
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 1,969 posts
Model Shipwrights: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2005 - 04:02 PM UTC
That is Chris Deckers Midship models, I think they are still in the planning stages.
Yo Chris! How far are these two out yet?

Cheers

Garry
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 11:17 AM UTC
He may be further along than you think. He had a waiting list notificaton and a $90 price on it so I think it may be months rather than years. Is Admiral Models his satalite company?
modelguy2
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 818 posts
Model Shipwrights: 278 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 12:06 PM UTC
I may be wrong but I think that was there last time I looked at his site a year or so ago. It took about 18 months (at least) for the DD's to come to fruition. All I can say is email him and ask he probbly won't see this thread.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 12:27 PM UTC
Lordy, I think I'm just getting too excited about everything. The Lex hasn't been released yet and I'm going nutso trying to collect goodies for her. The NC is still two or so months away. Hell, I still haven't tracked down a PE set for my Nimitz....and I have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems the only place I can find it is at GMM itself, and they don't take credit cards. But still, I 'm in the middle of the Revell 72nd scale U-boat for Dive ! Dive ! Dive !, want to build another M-60 version for my Patton collection, and Garry's BB campaign coming down the pike. It's not like I am running out of projects anytime within this year.
 _GOTOTOP