_GOTOBOTTOM
General Ship Modeling
Discuss modeling techniques, experiences, and ship modeling in general.
ATTENTION DREADNOUGHTS FINISHED ENTRANTS!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 12:21 AM UTC
Greetings and salutations, Mates!
Just a short note to any and all of the entrants of the Dreadnoughts! Campaign who are finished with their builds, please do not forget to upload your pic's of your completed model subject to the "Finished" Gallery album that the Skip has so graciously created for us all...(and there's lot's of room in the "In Progress" Album also-hint hint!) It will help me to keep things straight as we go along with this all-too-excellent campaign! Thanks for your cooperation in keeping things "ship shape", Maties!
Gunny
redneck
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 1,602 posts
Model Shipwrights: 665 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 01:53 AM UTC
I still have most of my update pictures in my gallery so I’ll try and put a few in the progress album.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 09:01 AM UTC
Where do we find the "Finished Gallery " album?

Oh, and I got my 700 scale first version Musashi yesterday....how much longer does this campaign go on for. I might tackle it now instead of later though the Flattop Campaign starts in less than a month now and I'm deep into my Nam diorama project still.
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,070 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 11:39 AM UTC
Hi all

The gallery for Dreadnoughts can be found here:
http://photos.kitmaker.net/showgallery.php/cat/14979

As you can see there's the Workbench and Completed models folders

Skipper
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 11:42 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Where do we find the "Finished Gallery " album?

Oh, and I got my 700 scale first version Musashi yesterday....how much longer does this campaign go on for. I might tackle it now instead of later though the Flattop Campaign starts in less than a month now and I'm deep into my Nam diorama project still.

Hey, Steve!
First off, Mate, this campagn doesn't end until April 1st 2006, plenty of time for another entry, Bro!
And the gallery is listed under the"Campaigns(Group Builds) heading on the home page of the Kitmaker Gallery, then find the "Garry Beebe Dreadnoughts Campaign" Heading in the list, and there ya go, dude...
Gunny
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 08:37 AM UTC
A campaign that lasts a year ? Are you sure it goes that long? In any case hopefully my pics are recorded in the right one as listed by Rui in a previous post. I used to think those 700 ships were big kits, guess I've building 350 for so long lately it looks positively miniscule. I was thinking about PE, now I think I'll just go straight OOB.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 12:00 PM UTC

Quoted Text

A campaign that lasts a year ? Are you sure it goes that long? In any case hopefully my pics are recorded in the right one as listed by Rui in a previous post. I used to think those 700 ships were big kits, guess I've building 350 for so long lately it looks positively miniscule. I was thinking about PE, now I think I'll just go straight OOB.

Yeah, I hear ya Steve...1/700 PE is a tad bit tiny!...I'm not seeing any of your pics in the gallery, mate!..and for the campaign info, take a look here, Bro...

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Campaigns&file=index&req=showcontent&id=65

Gunny
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 09:39 AM UTC
I've tried twice to put the pics in the finished gallery, If it wasn't successful, well they are in my gallery so folks can tune in there, or if anyone can correct what I was doing wrong and can get a copy posted there, feel free.
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 11:13 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I've tried twice to put the pics in the finished gallery, If it wasn't successful, well they are in my gallery so folks can tune in there, or if anyone can correct what I was doing wrong and can get a copy posted there, feel free.

Hi Steve

Here's your DKM Bismark:

The best way to upload the pictures of your models in the proper gallery (either "in Progress" or "Finished") is to place yourself in the gallery you want and then click "upload photos" - you will be uploading them directly into the right place!
Hope this helps

BTW, your Bismark looks very good - can we have more pictures?

Congrats,
Skipper

EDIT: Also moved the pictures to Garry Beebe Dreadnought Campaign Gallery - Fineshed Models Folder!

REDIT: It would be a good idea to post the pictures after moving the pictures :-)
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
Posted: Friday, November 04, 2005 - 12:58 AM UTC
To all:

I took a free moment to "clean the house" on the Garry Beebe Dreadnoughts Gallery...
So I moved Gunnys, 95Bravo and Plasticat pictures to the "In Progress" folder
and
Andy007 HMS Rodney pictures to the "Finished Models" folder!

Just to put some order in the place - no pictures were deleted or injured in the process!

Skipper
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Friday, November 04, 2005 - 08:30 AM UTC
Thanks for the assist skipper. I can post the pictures on the forums, I just can't seem to post them in another gallery. I even tried posting them there directly from my computer and it didn't take. So, I'll figure it out eventually, but for now, thanks for your assist.
 _GOTOTOP