Jakeri Minatures
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 14,499 posts
Model Shipwrights: 1,919 posts
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2007 - 03:06 PM UTC
Hi Guys,

Here's an image of a new RN White Metal figure from Jakeri minitures.

Pete also has some excellent desert and NWE tankers.

You can contact him at:

pete morton

Cheers

Al
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2007 - 03:55 PM UTC
Ahoy, Alan

Looks like the NEWS team beat ya to it, mate...the latest on Jakrei Miniatures HERE!
~Gunny
AlanL
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2007 - 05:27 PM UTC
Hi Gunny,

Already saw the original news item, however at that time it didn't contain the image of the RN sailor nor the RMP although they were mentioned.

This is a sailing forum right! this is a RN figure right,! funny I didn't see it mentioned here, well excuse me for being alive.

Al
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Model Shipwrights: 3,509 posts
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2007 - 09:22 PM UTC
In the scheme of things it really doesn't matter who saw it or posted it first, just that it was posted. Very nice figure. Is it 35th scale? I really like the hands in the pockets...gives it a nice casual look.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Model Shipwrights: 4,704 posts
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2007 - 10:32 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Gunny,

Already saw the original news item, however at that time it didn't contain the image of the RN sailor nor the RMP although they were mentioned.

This is a sailing forum right! this is a RN figure right,! funny I didn't see it mentioned here, well excuse me for being alive.

Al

Well, now that you mention it, I felt that the subject was really covered well enough last week in the figures forum, but if you felt that it needed to be posted here, then why not submit it as a news story, instead of simply plugging it in the forums?

Takes the same amount of time to do so, and it will be stored in the databanks here at
MSW, easily searchable, instead of falling away in a simple post...get my point? No need to take on a self martyr attitude either, Alan, that type of behavior doesn't belong in these forums...and if you would like to debate the issue further, you have my e-mail address, as well as a private message system here at KitMaker.
AlanL
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 05:08 AM UTC
Hi Steve,

Yip White Metal 1/35 scale. It's a neat looking figure and nice to see another one added to the small band that exist already. Hopefully we night see one or two more in the future. Sort of chap that could fit in to several scenes.

Gunny, re you last. The figure wasn't included in the original post, I know because I read it so when I got a copy I posted it here for the benefit of the members. I don't go back and re-read news stories but I do see that the new images have since been added.

Sorry but you post just annoyed me, Quite frankly I don't care who posted the thing first, so found you reply pointless and annoying. I know you didn't mean anything by it, but all this we're the best stuff all the time sometimes rubs me up the wrong way.

I don't need this pointless stuff and really don't want to waste my time in some sort of meaning less debate about absolutely bugger all.

"No need to take on a self martyr attitude either, Alan, that type of behavior doesn't belong in these forums"

Re the above comment, well you better take a leaf out of your own book mate.

Al

_GOTOTOP